Zorii Bliss – Targa 32 charter boat
There are a few interesting island destinations, including the ones described below
Gulf of Finland National Park
Kotka Charter is the official partner of the Gulf of Finland National Park
In military history, Ulko-Tammio is a significant place. It includes many ruins, including a fort that dates back to World War II. You can learn about the island’s military history by following the nature trail. Two cannons have been returned to their stations along that trail. There are also many barbeque areas on the island. The crossing from Kotka or Santalahti takes about an hour.
The sheltered harbour of Ulko-Nuokko is surrounded by high cliffs. The walk around the island takes about an hour, which includes excellent views of the cliffs, rock boulders the size of houses and a primordial forest. There are also barbeque areas on the island. The crossing from Kotka or Santalahti takes about 40 minutes.
Kaunissaari is a unique old fishing village south of Kotka. It features an insular museum, as well as a restaurant where you can have some delicious salmon soup. The crossing from Kotka or Santalahti takes about 30 minutes.
Zorii Bliss – Targa 32
- This boat taxi is ideal for island and nature trips.
- Its home port is Kotka’s Sapokka Harbour.
- The boat is a registered charter boat for 12 passengers plus crew.
- In the cabin fits comfortably 6 passengers plus captain.
- The boat has good navigation and safety equipment
- Includes a toilet, a galley, a refrigerator and heating. It also has an inflatable boat.
- Length: 10,78 metres
- Width: 3,37 metres
- Depth: 1,0 metres
- Weight: approx. 7,000 kg
- Engines: 2×260 horsepower Volvo Penta Diesel
- Travelling speed: 22-30 knots, top speed 37 knots
Price / group max 9 person
- 490 € / hour
- Waiting 90 € / hour
Prices include tax
Starting from Kotka Sapokka guest harbour.