- 400 m²
- 10 bedrooms
- 18 people
- Events up to 100 people
- 2 saunas
- 2 kitchens
- Air Conditioning
- pet friendly
The luxurious Villa Aava in Kotka is on a sunny southern slope and has magnificent views of the open sea and the outer archipelago. It accommodates up to 18 people in 10 bedrooms, each of which comes with an adjoining bathroom with a toilet and washbasin or a shower.
Villa Aava is well-suited for events and celebrations of more than 100 people with the living area of 400 m².
Near the villa, you can access meeting, banquet and sauna facilities, a cave sauna with a heated tub, high-standard accommodation for over 200 people, all Santalahti Resort services, 5-star camping area, nature trails and a golf course.
We offer services and catering together with our catering partner. Ask for an offer!
Request form for groups
Features & amenities
- 10 bedrooms with private toilets (including a toilet and a washbasin or a shower)
- 18 beds
- 2 living rooms and lounges
- 2 kitchens
- 2 sauna sections with bathtubs
- 3 toilets (in addition to the 10 adjoining the bedrooms)
- 74m² glazed and heated terraces with open-sea views
Dining and meeting areas for 70 people, party facilities for more than 100 people. Ask an offer!
- Geothermal heating and cooling
- 2 fully equipped kitchens
- 2 washing machines
Audio-visual technology - Villa Aava
- Video projectors (full HD laser / WUXGA) and screens, with an HDMI-cable included
- Tv / meeting screens, with an HDMI-cable included
- Audio systems
- Flip chart
There are 10 bedrooms:
- 1 master bedroom with 180-cm double bed and private washroom (toilet and shower)
- 7 bedrooms that each have two single beds (which can be connected) and a private toilet
- 2 bedrooms that each have a 140-cm single bed and private toilet.
- Blankets, pillows, bed linens, bathropes and bath towels are included in the price.
- You can also bring your family pets along when you stay with us.
- Final cleaning is included in the price within reason.
- Check-in time is at 17.00. Check-out time is at 12.00 noon.
Responsibility and recycling